We Call It Homeschooling

Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday (Fair Day)

Well, so far this week we have really failed at keeping a schedule for our schooling. I don't think we're going to be able to get into the swing of things until after Labor Day and after we go back to the co-op. So... until then, we'll just work at our own pace. Besides, this will give me more time to figure out our curriculum plan for the year.

Fair Update:
8:58am- raining cats and dogs - fair trip postponed for now.
Maybe we'll hit the mall instead? Sounds good to me!!
I'm sure we'll think of something to do. (Inside)

OH- I've been meaning to post this... for anyone who may be thinking about a trip to Walt Disney World anytime soon... go here! She's got 4 awesome posts on how to manage, survive, pay for, and have the best time on your Disney vacation. If you've got a lot of children, no problem... she has 7! And she knows her stuff!!