We Call It Homeschooling

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Back to Square One

Well, I guess they didn't air the homeschooling show on Dr. Phil. I hope they do someday, but I'll probably miss it. I never watch tv during the day. Who has time?

So is it just us, or is it really hard to get back on track once you've had an illness go through the family? We missed a whole week due to colds, bronchitis, etc. and we're having a hard time getting back into the swing of things. We were doing so good too! I know we won't do good during the holidays, we're just too busy and the kids are too excited.

I am really enjoying my co-op class that I'm teaching. I have a really nice helper and the kids have been so great the last couple weeks. I think I may just have to volunteer to teach the 4th graders again next semester. They're all such great kids. I love to watch them learn! They all have their own ideas and personalities and it's just been a joy to teach them. I'm glad I took the challenge.